Friday

Pictures and songs



1.- Sarah Brightman. It takes me back when I was in school, it was a classical music school call Emil Friedman.

2.- Mozart’s Piano Concerto 21: I think about my grandparents and how we used to go to the club. My grandfather use to listen to this kind of music a lot. I think about simpler times...

3.- Blood Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You will Ever Know. I felt weird. The only thing in my head was that my love for beer started quite early.






1.- Sarah Brightman I felt confuse. It likes the best song (just the music) to describe Caracas. It a beautiful but dangerous city. By just looking at the photo and listening to the song, I could imagine all kind of crimes, kidnaps, murders happening in the city. But ironically, I Love that city with all my heart.

2.- Mozart’s Piano Concerto 21: I just feel at home.

3.- Blood Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You will Ever Know I felt home sick. Just hearing the first part of the song was extremely hard. Specially when he says If I ever leave you.



1.- Sarah Brightman: I felt out of place, but at the same time likes it was a new beginning.

2.- Mozart’s Piano Concerto 21: Peace... I feel like doing nothing, with a beer in my hand just listen to the waives hit the beach in the company of close friends with decent music.

3.- Blood Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You will Ever Know I felt lonely but happy. I felt like that sunset was only for me. Also, I felt secure and everything was going to be all right.


No comments:

Post a Comment